- What are the next steps if we hired you as our painters?
- When do you take payment?
- What sets Quality Painting apart from everyone else?
- What process do you use to prepare surfaces?
- As a homeowner, is there any prep I need to do before my project starts?
- Am I supposed to tip the painters?
- Are you bonded and insured?
- What type of paint do you recommend?
- Features of Regal Select
To get into our schedule, we request a 25% deposit and a signed contract. Next, we will discuss colors and project start date.
We ask for a 25% down payment to solidify your spot in our schedule. The remaining 75% is not due until after the job is completed and you are completely satisfied!
Our attention to detail when it comes to prep work, painting, and cleanliness. We can help you pick your new color scheme with confidence! Even if you’re keeping colors the same, we get a match so you can continue to enjoy the colors you love. We treat your home with respect, so you can trust that it gets done right by us.
We remove all loose and flaking paint from all surfaces before applying a fresh coat. This is done by pressure washing your home (exterior), then scraping and priming peeling surfaces as well as caulking all cracks and nail holes that need it. Sometimes, surfaces have to be scuffed up, abraded or profiled. That’s why we take our time where it counts – in the preparation.
For exteriors, please trim back all bushes, trees and grass/weeds that are within a foot of the home/areas being painted. Also remove animal feces before our crew begins prep work, this helps us ensure a clean job site!
For Interiors, please centre all furniture into the centre of room. Any decor that you don’t plan on hanging up again removes the nail so it can be filled.
Our painters never expect tips. However, if you love the work that they did on your home, you are more than welcome to tip your painters.
Absolutely! With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid any injuries on the jobsite. However, accidents can happen. We have the proper coverage so that you don’t need to worry about a thing! We protect our customers by carrying the appropriate coverages for general liability and workers compensation.
Note: Many painting companies do not carry worker’s compensation... We recommend using a company that is bonded and insured, even if it isn’t us.
We love to work with the Benjamin Moore Regal Select is a trusted brand for over 60 years. Regal Select is formulated for easy cleaning and great scrubbability in a wide variety of sheens.
- Stain release technology that is easy to clean with less scrubbing
- Excellent hide and coverage for a uniform finish
- Applies easily and smoothly
- Paint and primer together
- Mildew resistant
- A versatile and durable finish
- Zero VOC, low odour
- Engineered with Gennex® Colour Technology
However, we can use any type of paint you prefer…this is your house, after all!